(ZIL)rPET stands for Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate, which is a POLYMER made from recycled TEXTILE.PET, or polyethylene terephthalate, is also known as polyester, which is considered to be the most important and used synthetic fiber worldwide due to its affordability and excellent performance. OUR ZILrPET IS produced through a mechanical recycling process, precisely by taking PET textile, shredding it into flakes and then turning them back into PET chips, which are extruded into a recycled rPET fiber and then go through the yarn making process.
1. Textile made of pet collected , scanned by the unique RFID, transported to the ZTF Company
2. The textile is being shredded, combed, cleaned
3. rPET chips are being melted at spinner and extruded into filaments yarn
4. The yarn is knitted using environmentally responsible processes.
5. rPET Textile is finally made to be used into various products